As of July 1, 2020, Forces of Nature Wellness Clinic is permanently closed. We have joined forces with Lawrence Park Health Clinic.
At Lawrence Park, in-office appointments require mandatory screening prior to booking your appointment and upon your arrival at the clinic. Any patient with signs or symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter the clinic and will be referred for testing.
Provided you pass the screening, you will be required to wear a mask in the clinic and to wash your hands as soon as you come in. Please bring your own mask, if possible.
We ask that you not bring any additional people with you to your appointment unless it is absolutely essential. Additional visitors will also need to pass screening before they will be allowed to enter. Our staff and practitioners will be wearing masks while in the clinic, as well as additional PPE where appropriate. There will be increased sanitation and disinfecting of all furniture, tables, and surfaces and very limited seating in our waiting room.
Please maintain physical distance (2 meters) from other people at all times while in the clinic.
As of July 1, 2020, Dr. Pamela Frank, ND, Dr. Rachel Vong, ND, Joy Walraven, Acupuncture and TCM, and Peggy Jamali, Osteopathic Manual Practitioner will all be practicing at Lawrence Park Health Clinic at 88 Eglinton Ave. West.
Naturopathic Doctor Pamela Frank is offering in-person visits at Lawrence Park on Tuesdays and Saturdays or virtual visits Monday, Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday. I use diet, exercise, stress reduction, herbal medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), acupuncture, and lifestyle counseling to treat disease or prevent illness.
We are shipping supplements to our existing customers or arranging pick-up or prescribing supplements to purchase through an online dispensary called Fullscript.
The Benefits of Virtual Visits
You get the same great, thorough care and:
- There is no commute, no need to find a parking spot and pay for parking.
- You don’t need to take extra time off work to get here. You can do a visit right in your office or home office.
- You can multitask: go for a walk outside while doing your consult, take the dog for a walk, or bake some bread.
- There is no need to arrange for childcare.
- If you forget which supplements you are taking, who makes them, or how much is in them you can go to the cupboard and check.
- We offer multiple virtual services and flexible appointment days and times.
- We can maintain continuity of care while everyone stays safe.
Book online for a virtual visit with Dr. Pamela Frank here or for an in-person visit with Dr. Frank, Dr. Vong, Joy Walraven or Peggy Jamali at Lawrence Park Health Clinic book here, call us at 416-481-0222 or email Maria at Maria@ForcesofNature.ca to book or for more information.