Ichih (pronounced Eye-Chee) has over 14 years of Yoga, Meditation and Philosophy education background. In addition to her teaching experience, she has provided training, coaching, and mentorship. She speaks to a variety of individuals, groups and organizations on self-esteem and bullying.
Ichih is currently a Training-Therapist to be a Registered Psychotherapist & Spiritual Psychotherapist. While she has trained in a variety of treatment modalities, the actual therapy approach is determined by you as an individual, your presenting emotional/behavioural issue and your projected goals.
She provides therapy in areas of depression, anxiety, stress management, PTSD, grief/loss, anger management, self-harm, relationship, career and day-to-day life transitions.
Seeking support and help is the first step toward greater contentment. It improves your ability to deal with the struggles that life may bring. Ichih acknowledges taking the first important step may also be frightening. Know that you are not alone. She looks forward to working with you.
As she completes her training, she will be seeing clients at Forces of Nature at a special reduced rate of $60 per session.
Getting to Know Ichih
- I’ve been around the world 3 times, and have lived in 3 countries and travelled to over 60 countries.
- My first language is Mandarin and I learned English at the age of 8 years old.
- I played a lot of sports in school and discovered yoga while living in Australia in the year 2000.
- I’ve been a Yoga Teacher/Trainer/Mentor and Wellness Life Coach for the last 13 years.
- I enjoy the work of bridging 1. Mind (therapy & mental health), 2. Body (movement & motion) and 3. Spirit (meditation & energy).
- I have always been fascinated by why people do what they do – which is what drew me to the field of Psychotherapy.
- I believe therapy is learning and unlearning about oneself so we can create and design the life we choose to have.
- My favourite pastime is yoga, travelling, sailing and movies.
- My friends would probably describe me as an entrepreneur, generous, inspiring, driven, fearless and stubborn.
Ichih’s Inspirational Quote:
To feel is to heal! The best way to experience something is to go there yourself.
Updated Jan. 4, 2020